Ceil Ekkamai, 1 Bedroom, 30 sq.m 2,700,000 ฿


Current Price: 2,700,000 ฿
New Price:
Rate data provided daily by European Central Bank
Beds
1
Baths
1
Floors
11th
M2
30
Project Size
3-2-98 Rais
Number of Buildings
3.00
Completion Year
2014

FOR SALE: CEIL EKAMAI, DIMENSIONAL LIVING,1BEDROOM. 

Dimensional Living Where life is complete in virtually all dimensions

 

1 bedroom/1 bathroom 30 sq.m. 11th floor building C. Located in the prized residential neighborhood of Ekamai, CEIL by Sansiri adds extra dimensions to your life, making it more convenient, more comfortable, and of course, all the more complete.

Here, you live in proximity to various lifestyle venues that make cosmopolitan living so enjoyable. Whether it be department stories, shopping complexes, international restaurants, prominent schools and leading hospitals. Access to and from is made even more convenient with nearby BTS stations and Expressways.

Factsheet:

Location:            Soi Ekamai 12, Sukhumvit 63 Road, Bangkok.

Land Area:          3-2-98 Rais

Project Type:      7 storey parking and office building(for commercial or dental clinic) with facility area.

                           14 storey and 17 storey residential buildings

Total Unit:           376 Units

Facilities:

  •  Swimming Pool
  •  Exercise room with equipments
  •  Garden
  •  Wireless internet available at facility area and lobby
  •  24 hrs. security by Guard Service
  •  24 hrs CCTV
  •  Parking Space
  •  Sansiri Family

 

BUYER'S GUIDE:

      According to Thai Law, foreigners may own up to 49 percent of the aggregate saleable unit space of a condominium building, while the remaining 51 percent must be owned by

      either Thai nationals or Thai majority owned Thai companies. 

     Sansiri Family Privileges

The Sansiri Family Privileges package gives away discounts and privileges offered by our numerous business partners in various domains with regular monthly updates, exclusively to the Sansiri Family.

     Sansiri Family Activity

The Sansiri Family Activity event has been designed to smooth the settling in your new home. A home-welcoming package is available to help organize a merit-making ceremony, which will mark your auspicious start into your new life as part of the Sansiri Family members. We also offer the Sansiri Family Day with various fun-filled activities while our "Home Care" team provides a regular home system check for a worry-free living in your own home. Stay tune for the all-year long Sansiri Family activities catered for every member of your family.

 

Sale Price: 2.7 MB.

**Sell this price include sinking fund, transfer fee, common fee 1 year**


General Amenities
Interior Amenities
Exterior Amenities
Available Date:
12/19/2013
Ceil Ekkamai by Sansiri Ekkamai Soi 12
E7 Ekkamai, BTS
Thailand
Sale / Rent: For Sale
Ref #: RS353
Category: New Condo
Alex Bangkok Condo
Bangkok BTS Condo

P: 093-014-4191
Contact Agent
Beds
1
Baths
1
M2
30
Project Size
3-2-98 Rais
Number of Buildings
3.00
Ownership
Thai
Floors
11th
Maintenance Fee (Baht/Sqm/Month)
50 ฿
Sinking Fund
500THB/sqm
Completion Year
2014
Available Date:
12/19/2013
Ceil Ekkamai by Sansiri Ekkamai Soi 12
E7 Ekkamai, BTS
Thailand
Sale / Rent: For Sale
Ref #: RS353
Category: New Condo
Alex Bangkok Condo
Bangkok BTS Condo

P: 093-014-4191
Contact Agent

Please complete the form below to request a showing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.

 
Available Date:
12/19/2013
Ceil Ekkamai by Sansiri Ekkamai Soi 12
E7 Ekkamai, BTS
Thailand
Sale / Rent: For Sale
Ref #: RS353
Category: New Condo
Alex Bangkok Condo
Bangkok BTS Condo

P: 093-014-4191
Contact Agent

If you would like to send this property to a friend that you think may be interested, please complete the form below. To send this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by a comma in the 'Friends Email' field.

 
Available Date:
12/19/2013
Ceil Ekkamai by Sansiri Ekkamai Soi 12
E7 Ekkamai, BTS
Thailand
Sale / Rent: For Sale
Ref #: RS353
Category: New Condo
Alex Bangkok Condo
Bangkok BTS Condo

P: 093-014-4191
Contact Agent
Name Location Type Distance
The information contained on this website has been received from sources which have been deemed reliable. Whereas every reasonable effort has been made to that it is accurate, Bangkok BTS Condo can not guarantee it. Hence no responsibility is assumed for any inaccuracies or discrepancies.
Get more information
  1. Your Name *
    Please let us know your name.
  2. Your Email *
    Please let us know your email address.
  3. Phone
    Invalid Input
  4. Subject *
    Please write a subject for your message.
  5. Message *
    Please let us know your message.
  6. Captcha *
    Captcha
    RefreshInvalid Input

Recently Viewed:

Sari by Sansiri
Sari by Sansiri E11 Punnawithi, BTS
3,070,500 ฿